Shopping cart is empty.

All White Wines

  • Altozano Verdejo Sauvignon Blanc, Otero - Spain

    RRP $24.00

    Our Price $19.99

    you save: $4.01

    Altozano Verdejo Sauvignon Blanc, Otero - Spain

    This wine comes from Finca Constancia near Toledo, which is located south of Madrid in central Spain. It is made from 70% Verdejo, a grape native to Spain. Verdejo is quite similar to Sauvignon Blanc, which makes up the remaining 30% of the wine. Together, the blend is bright and refreshing, with citrus and tropical fruits. It also has fresh aromas, minerality, and a smooth texture that are surprising for the value of the wine.

    This is a great match with salads, vegetables, and fish.

    Region: Otero - Spain     
    Variety: Verdejo/Sauvignon Blanc
    Vintage: 2015
    Closure: Screw Cap
    Alcohol: 13%
    Cellar: Drinks well now
    Guide: Crisp & refreshing



    Quantity: